วันเสาร์ที่ 8 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

My First mobile phone

   This is my first time to write a blogg. I would like to talk about my first mobile phone. First time that I got mobile phone when I was grade 7 or 8. I am not sure which grade but it around that period. The model is Nokia 2100 and at that time my school were not allow student to bring mobile phone to school may be they think that children have lack of responsibility to take care their phone and other cause. The teacher will come to check that who brought mobile phone but not quite often to check. I used it just call to my father and just that.

   Sometime I played this game. Everyone familiar with this game "Snake game". It is the best game in mobile phone that my friends would compete each other who get highest score. Sorry that I can't find this mobile phone and take it picture to show. It quite long time that it may be lost.

9 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I like this game
    You so lucky to get this mobile phone at that time.
    I use PCT 555 (so old)

    ตอบลบ
  2. I think many people have been played this game
    I'm one of them
    At that time I play every time that I can. It was fun in classes hahaha xD

    ตอบลบ
  3. The popular game since I was young. Now I still want to play it again.

    ตอบลบ
  4. I love that game too! Still remember when playing this game its like 'No DISTURB' sign stamp on my forehead! hahah

    ตอบลบ
  5. I love Snake game, I like to bring my friend phone to play it^^

    ตอบลบ